Bean's Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersThursday, September 09, 2010

365

it's been 365 days
365 days of mothering two
365 days of nursing
365 days of staring into his eyes
365 days of siblings
365 days of waking up next to my boy
365 days of being home with my children
365 days of loving more than I knew was possible
365 days of having a momma's boy
365 days of rocking him to sleep
365 days of loving this boy something fierce

365 days I wouldn't trade for the world
**crazy**
as I type this Simple Man starts playing...
I sang this to Chase while holding my belly just a short year ago tonight...
dancing around the office.
I wondered what it'd be like to have a son
what will he look like?
what things will he like?
will he love me?
Chase,
I hope you will be a simple man.
I hope you enjoy the small things in life.
I hope you love yourself as much as I love you!
Most of all I hope you are happy
and you always know just how happy I am to be your momma!
Love you anything baby boy!
Baby be a simple kind of man...
be something you love and understand
baby be simple kind of man
would you do this for me son if you can... if you can

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Blogger one person said...

your kids are so cute

 

Post a Comment

<< Home