Bean's Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersThursday, February 11, 2010

Things I Love Thursday...Babywearing

This is my first "Things I Love Thursday" post and I'm so excited!!!

So I thought my first should be about something really special to me, something I use and love a lot...my Lovey Duds Wrap!!
The material is beautiful, light weight and soft. It's so comfortable too...for me and Chase. He spent two days in it recently while we visited Disney and just loved it. It was cold so we kept each other nice and warm! He never even felt heavy (& he's almost 20 lbs)

I love having him close,
I think that's the reason I love my wrap most!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger thediaperdiaries said...

awww... love that pic. I just started a little bit of babywearing with the new little man. I am really enjoying it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home