Bean's Blog

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersWednesday, February 17, 2010

In his eyes...

In his eyes I see my reflection
In his eyes I see happiness
In his eyes I see hope, a future, dreams
In his eyes I see joy, innocence, purity
In his eyes I see his words, his feelings
In his eyes I see curiosity and wonder
In his eyes I see his sissy and the bond they share
In his eyes... I see LOVE

(he loves sucking that bottom lip in, so cute)
THIS JUST IN...
Chase signed for Milk!!!
Every time he eats I say milk and sign it, but today he did it first!!!
I picked him up while talking to Aunt Meggie and he put his hand in front of my face and signed for milk. We went immediately to nurse and he smiled, made the sign and closed his eyes to eat! So proud!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:11 AM, Blogger Dean & Tara said...

Why baby sign language? Does he need it? Or it is just to help him develop?

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger ninibeans said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger ninibeans said...

Sign language helps babies communicate before they can speak. When he's hungry he dosen't cry, he makes the mmmmmm sounds and signs for milk. I think it makes him happy too knowing I understand what he wants:) I love my boy!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home